June is coming fast and I still have to make all my travel plans!
I need to get my car fixed so it will make the trip north.... ugh :P
I'm so excited for this summer! Not only will I be working at a camp starting June 19th, but I'm making a roadtrip out of it, so I will be spending 2ish weeks in the Meford, Oregon area hanging out with my big bro and some friends! It's gonna be an awesome adventure, I just hope the weather up there changes to nice and sunny...enough with the rain....
After the summer camp season is over I will be facing some choices. Do I stay up north where beauty truly resides and look for a job/finish my 2 year at a community college? Or do I head south again?
Two side notes:
There is POTENTIAL for Jordan Walz to get an internship at the camp at which I will be working! If he gets it he may come before I leave thus giving us time to hang out! WOOT! I hope and pray he gets it!
I'm turning 22 this month...dang I'm getting old...
I read a quote on FB the other day that said, "A man knows he is getting old when dreams are replaced with regrets." I'm feeling the transition, I still have some dreams, but I can also look back and count my regrets... Must keep dreaming! lol :)
No comments:
Post a Comment